Friday, July 8, 2011

Going Strong

         It has been 7 months now since my decision to quit smoking. It was not a decision I made lightly. I smoked a pack or more a day for so many years I couldn’t remember the date lol!. It was my crutch, I couldn't function without my cigarettes all the time . I tried other methods to quit, but none of it worked for me. All I could think about was getting a pack or more, its really hard to smoke and not to think smoking but when im always looking at may lil boy then I decide to stop I wanna see him grow up and see him succeed in life so I guess I need to stop it or i’ll need to choose to be in the coffin 6ft under,so i decided right then if I was going to ever quit, now was the time no turning back like I was thinking my wife and son. I was nervous and unsure but I was determined to quit and take a front line to step on it. I know I need to payback all the vices that has been done in my body. But im facing it and I know I will overcome it mentally and physically. Cigarettes are not a part of my life anymore although its payback symptoms still in me but I will clear it in time. Im not boastful to anyone who really wants to quit and still hooked up but I know you will tell me how lucky I am and strong to be smoke free.
And soon ill be free with a good lungs again…….

No comments:

Post a Comment