Friday, July 8, 2011

Movie Review: Transformers 3 (Dark of the Moon)

Im not a critic or so whatever just wanna give a nice and descent feedback as everyone of us knows we leave in democratic country hehe!lol

As we watched the part 1 and part 2 of the freaking awesome transformers even in cartoon as the American start aired it in Philippines network. The part 3 has a lot of question first I guess is what happen to mikaela as megan fox portrait it just sudden Michael bay him self fired her as you know he do fired megan fox when she start calling Michael bay as a Hitler, then mr.bay call mr.spielberg to fired her so that how it goes, if you really know how to find out. then what happen to the twins??? Where the F they are lol! It just mr.bay cut there character for no use no more too bad for mr.spongebob who voice over the wtf twins hehe,

. As the story goes and as the 3 amazing movies as I watched one thing all in common why the F! the BS must ironhide die so freaking early in part 3 as we know jazz in part 1 torn apart by the ultimate megatron. But why ironhide I guess I like his character the most the ultimate steel for me!lol,. and as the mighty leader of autobots the prime him self optimus the genuine one. as his character I cant say no more. mr.bay did a great part on mr.optimus very well done. and as bumblebee my son favorite dude in the movies as well too.

It was too bad for us fans as mr.bay did the final chapter of transformers that I simply forgot to talk with. Theres no more spare time to do so, i guess so for us fans we have to wait or wait no more. But the 2hrs45mns as the movie rolls bay and his cgi-created robot buddies destroy Chicago. And I really see it I wont lie or F some words that is so realistic and boozed the limit to its edge his team did a great job as the human was overthrow by his graphics that’s how most of the critics all said. But to rose up his mind is impossible I wont say no more I was very amaze thumbs up + feets up for this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment