Saturday, July 9, 2011


My third time in a open I cant believe  3 years have been past And yes you grow so fast. You have brought as so much love and joy to our life's yet sometimes yes I mean all the time you kept insisting what you want and honestly it pissing me of but I do like it and I do understand you all the time but  when its mommy’s turn I really love seeing moms yell at you and your yelling back I know its bad but I guess that’s how baby boy it is but time will come I know youll change but not now let us enjoy your giggle your tantrums and much mushy you are when you done something wrong I really don’t know how to spell it out the word nor the act to show how much you mean to us but you do no one will ever hurt and take you away from us I will be the best father I can be I wont promise yet I wont say thanks cause its not the end we have more to go I love you and always be there for you dad and mom

No comments:

Post a Comment