Friday, July 8, 2011

happy fathers day

happy fathers day


this is my first time in a open saying something to my papa im not mushy or emotional person but i just need to let this out, im not saying thanks but saying how great we are to have you as our father,,,,,,,,,,,

happy father's day to my one and only papa i know we both know we didn't get along this past few years and as i grew up i know your not always there literally cause your out of the country!lol, giving us the life you want us to be, giving us things that some cant see, and digging out your tongue and the fatigue always at your side. i know its really hard for you to be away from all of us and not seeing your grandson since birth hoping you'll get along with him soon. And all of us knew you’re a strict person to the point we don't understand you at all and coming to the point we hate you. But i guess its part of parenting, like what you said to us,. No most of the time. that it is only for the best of us or your just protecting us actually we do knew about this were just curious so we want to find out i guess, so don't get mad at us, the undying and unconditional love you gave us is really unmeasurable i wont say thank you papa cause i know its not the end for us your duties nor our is still keep going not forever  cause we cant hehe, but as long as where hir we will be there for you no matter what. I know you and I have some matters I know I disappointed you most of the time but im still growing I know that im still a boy who used to be at your side but im trying to keep up what you thought me what you always said to me, I guess im not just like you but I will be the best son for you in my own way. For now ill stop this mushy stuffs in my minds but still you’re my papa and still im your stubborn son who love’s you and will always be there for you as long as Im breathing. We miss you pa take care there I know well get along soon hoping more talk more happy moment and more bonding time. me and payat and taba are waiting. and mama we all need to talk , and there’s one more jumbo is waiting too his toys and his car :D, love you pa godspeed

No comments:

Post a Comment